Thursday 17 December 2015

Progress target setting

In order to complete and evidence all of our research and planning me and Hollie need to do more in-depth research into our genre, location, clothing, sound and as we go along add it to our blogs. To do this we will go and visit our location and play around with the camera and see how things plan out. Also to do with the clothing, we will make a solid plan of what our characters are going to wear then do some research and find out what and how we can do it. Once this is decided, we will need to take singular images of our characters in costume and provide some background information as to why we chose those particular outfits. In addition, with the sound we can obviously do some research to find some gory, daunting sound effects which we can consider adding to our film. Although, I believe that we would need to wait until everything is filmed and until we know what the sound quality was like; if we were going to include this, we could primarily record a voice-over or if we were sure of a particular sound effect then we can prepare it for when we begin the film.

I think that in order to complete and evidence all of our research and planning, I need to ensure that I am keeping up to date with blogging and making sure that I am doing independent research as well as group research; this would be so that I am collecting all the information I need to produce a journey/ build up til the point where our film is all finished

No comments:

Post a Comment